This is the erinfrost.com/acitylife.com disclaimer. If you have any additional questions after reading through this please contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
- Erinfrost.com/acitylife.com is published by and reflects the personal views of founder/editor Erin Frost. I write with the best intentions in mind from my perspective.
- Erinfrost.com/acitylife.com content is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual, or anyone or thing.
- If your comment was removed it was because erinfrost.com/acitylife.com is a positive place to swap inspiration and ideas. We encourage constructive criticism and debate, but if your comment is thoughtless or offensive, it will be removed.
- Posts are fact-checked at the time of publication as well as hyperlinked content. However products, websites, and businesses change so we cannot guarantee the accuracy of archived content.
- What is written on erinfrost.com/acitylife.com is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If you decide to use tips, techniques, advice, and recommendations, and are injured, erinfrost.com/acitylife.com is not to be held responsible.
- erinfrost.com/acitylife.com reserves the right to supplement or delete parts of the content or imagery without prior announcement.
- Sources, links, information might not be valid or accurate as times change and so do circumstances. The goal is to keep all content on erinfrost.com/acitylife.com as current as possible so if you notice a broken link or anything else, please notify me via email.
- Erinfrost.com/acitylife.com does not recommend products that have not been reviewed by Erin Frost. Erinfrost.com/acitylife.com does accept products for review from companies but there is no guarantee of an online review/post of the product.
- I currently do not have any advertisers although my current layouts do allow for it. If you would like to advertise, please email: email@example.com with the subject line ADVERTISING.
- Permission will be granted to other websites and blogs (non commercial websites only OR blogs with or without ads) to publish up to one (1) paragraph of text per article and/or use up to two (2) images per article as long as a link back to the full entry on erinfrost.com/acitylife.com is included. No written permission is required if above rules are adhered to.
- If you find something on erinfrost.com/acitylife.com and write about it, it would be greatly appreciated if you would note erinfrost.com/acitylife.com as the source and credit it on your blog, website, or in the pages of your publication. A link back is always appreciated.
Design and Layout:
- Design and layout is strictly the property of erinfrost.com/acitylife.com. You are not permitted to reuse or duplicate it.
- All text, titles, photo layouts, and overall site layout are created solely for erinfrost.com/acitylife.com and protected by Intellectual Property Rights.
- Any photos credited as “taken by Erin Frost, Grady Frost or Alex Frost” are also protected. Violation of these terms constitutes a violation of copyright.